I keep getting asked what we need to do to defeat ISIS. Here is my 10 point plan:
1. Define the enemy: Radical Islam.
2. Define Victory: No safe havens for radical Islamic groups anywhere.
3. Deploy 2 US Carrier Strike Groups & Marines to the Med.
4. Launch heavy strikes against radical Islamic terror groups in Syria, Iraq, Libya, Yemen, and the Sinai.
5. Put US JTACs & FACs with real anti-ISIS fighters/Pesh Merga.
6. Provide arms directly to the Kurds - not through Baghdad.
7. Tell Putin to get out of the way.
8. Stop all GITMO transfers.
9. Support President Sisi in Egypt & King Abdullah in Amman to clear ISIS out of the Euphrates river valley.
10. Resettle and support refugees in the region - Not in the US. Go toLolgms.org to see more.
Here's a few pics from my recent time with the Pesh Merga and the refugees. God help them because we're not.